Vocational College Internship Program Registration
Applications are closed. You can apply online only during the announced registration period.
Applicants eligible to apply for the program are those required by their colleges/institutes to undergo practical training prior to graduation. They are considered for the program based on the availability of slots and the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 out of 4 for technical majors and 2.50 out of 4 for nontechnical majors or equivalent. Priority is given to candidates with the highest GPAs.
- The duration of the training required by the school must be at least 10 weeks.
- Applicant must not have graduated from his/her college.
Candidates applying for the program need to provide the following documents:
- A copy of the Government ID.
- A copy of the latest Official transcript.
- A letter from the college/institute stating that the Vocational college training is required for graduation.
Benefits during the Program:
- Monthly stipend.
- Free housing based on availability/eligibility.
- Transportation as per the company’s policy.
- Medical coverage as per the company’s policy.
The program starts on August 27, 2023.